Spamthology

Monday, December 12, 2005

 

"High-quality medication, low rates! Start living normal life right now." by Economizes O. Blurb

I would be married, but I'd have no wife,
I would be married to a single life.
plumipede cirque dorsiventrality overdiffuseness
If one man says to thee, ''Thou art a donkey,''
pay no heed. If two speak thus,
purchase a saddle. marinades condoning unweeded

There is no such thing as natural touch.
Touch is something you create by hitting
millions of golf balls. He's the greatest man
who ever came out of Plymouth,
Vermont. [On Calvin Coolidge] criterium
thermoelectrometer
Every thought which genius and piety throw
into the world alters the world.


Economizes O. Blurb
Sun, December 11, 2005 2:53 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]